Job Title: Senior IT Systems Administrator & Cloud Engineer
Department: Information Technology
Summary of the Position:
The Senior IT Systems Administrator & Cloud Engineer is a hands-on role responsible for supporting, maintaining, and building the bank’s IT Infrastructure with internal and cloud resources (Azure). The incumbent must be able to work in a team environment with our Support desk staff, and be proactive in identifying issues, troubleshooting problems, and providing professional IT assistance to bank employees.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Monitors systems to verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, and key processes that support the day-to-day production of the bank
- Monitor systems daily and respond immediately to all system issues and/or outages
- Administering and configuring new servers and services within Microsoft Azure
- Serve as a mentor to other technical staff in the department as needed
- Working with the IT Support Desk Team to resolve escalated IT Incidents
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience in Systems Administration and/or Cloud IT Services
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge and administration of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, WSUS, and Group Policy
- Advanced knowledge and administration of Microsoft Azure cloud services around VM’s, WebApps, networking, and routing.
- SharePoint Online administration and configuration capabilities.
- Experience with mobile device management (MDM) platforms for iOS devices
- Demonstrates excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities; superb written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge and administration of Office365/Exchange Online
- Ability to respond, when needed, 24/7 if system issues arise
- Experience in banking and financial services would be highly beneficial
- Ability to multitask
- AWS exposure a plus
- Service Now experience a plus
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.