Summary of the Position:
The Robotic Process Automation Engineer role will work cross-functionally with business operations, business analysts and Information Technology to provide the maximum benefit through the deployment of Robotic Process Automation that aligns with on-going business value through the identification and automation of manual processes. The ideal candidate for this role would have a strong understanding of automating business processes with low-code, software development principles and background in building solutions and quality assurance with RPA tools and technologies. They should also have excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Design, develop, and implement Robotic Process Automation solutions using tools such as Blue Prism or UiPath.
- Ensure that Robotic Process Automation solutions are secure, scalable, and maintainable.
- Provide quality oversight of third-party RPA development to ensure that solutions are designed to optimize TriState Capital’s (TSC) RPA assets and designed in concert with TSC enterprise architecture standards.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for current Robotic Process Automation workflows and systems.
- Test Robotic Process Automation solutions (including those developed by third parties) and resolve any technical issues that arise.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and implement solutions that meet those requirements.
- Design Robotic Process Automation solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions, such as the Blue Prism Robotic Operating Model (ROM).
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and new technologies in Robotic Process Automation and related fields.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or technology-related degree.
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience with implementations of Robotic Process Automation, and low code development technologies such as Blue Prism or UiPath.
- Familiarity with multi-bot architecture implementation.
- Experience working with various SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile (Kanban, Scrum); experienced in the use of standard Agile tools, and DevOps.
- Basic understanding of SQL database design, reading/writing queries, and stored procedures.
- Financial Service industry and technology experience preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to manage tight deadlines and ever-changing priorities.
- Must have strong analytical skills, with the ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights.
- Strong business communication, relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong business requirements gathering skillset.
- Knowledge of intelligent process automation, artificial intelligence, and machine learning (a strong plus).
- Knowledge of building test automation scripts.
- Industry-recognized Robotic Process Automation Certification (a strong plus)
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.