Job Title: Project Manager – Part Time
Department: Program Management Office
The role of Project Manager (PM) is a valuable member of TriState Capital’s Program Management Office (PMO). The PM responsible for project planning, execution, and finalization in accordance with bank procedures to achieve timelines, milestones and budget. This includes resourcing, capacity planning, and coordinating all project team members (internal and external) to flawlessly complete project deliverables. TriState Capital relies on PMs to deliver projects that meet business objectives within time, scope, and budget.
- Directly manage 1-2 project programs, facilitating the project through its lifecycle
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Hold periodic project stand ups and project status meetings (daily to weekly)
- Complete project status reports, escalate to various levels of management as needed
- Maintain project records in the banks PMO system
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation, and coordinate internal and external (third parties / vendors) resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Work with team members to perform risk management assessment to minimize project risks
- Mentor internal and external team members to PMO standards
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years technology project management experience
- 5 years banking or related financial industry experience a plus
- PMP certification preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
Part Time Position
This is a part time position of up to 20 hours per week.
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.