Job Title: Compliance Intern
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Summary of the Position:
TriState Capital Bank is seeking a motivated and dynamic intern who is ready to apply knowledge of financial terms and principals to an authentic real-world experience. Our growth-oriented company is dedicated in providing you with valuable learning opportunities as you share your ideas and creativity with the team.
The intern will assist with a wide range of duties, including analyzing data, preparing financial reports, and learning about varied financial activities. Interns will be asked to present an end of assignment presentation at the end of their internship.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Complete project assignments in conjunction with rotations and work with appropriate oversight to complete
- Learn to accomplish objectives by developing and prioritizing actions as well as establishing and communicating the work plan to the appropriate participants
- Effectively communicate in one on one, small group and large group settings. Possible examples include business meetings, sales calls, training sessions, email communication, and conference calls
- Improve the quality of decision making by doing appropriate and thorough analysis
Internship Will Offer:
- Shadowing and training opportunities with our experienced team of banking professionals
- 1 on 1 mentoring and professional development
- Hands-on application of finance principles in a fast-paced work environment
- Opportunity to participate in company meetings
- Ability to network with a variety of banking professionals, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Rising Junior, Junior or Senior pursuing Bachelor’s in: Finance, Business, Information Technology or related field
- Pursuing Master’s in: Finance, Business, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with management and staff
- Proficient expertise with Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated and organized with a desire to learn
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.