Summary of the Position:
The Equipment Finance Operations Specialist performs quality review of equipment loan and lease documents and monitors the Aspire system to ensure that all transactions are in compliance with TriState Capital Bank policies. Prior to documentation, the Equipment Finance Operations Specialist completes all required customer and collateral due diligence (including KYC, ordering good standing, ordering and reviewing UCC lien searches, etc.).
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Reviews all documentation and determines that terms and conditions align with the Credit Approval and verifies that equipment invoices are accurate and complete
- Prior to funding, verifies that all required loan/lease documents are signed and received, proof of payment is satisfied, collateral is properly insured, and all required lien perfection documents have been completed accurately
- Works with vendors and customers to ensure that all equipment and vehicles are titled properly in a reasonable timeframe
- Assists customers with invoice and account questions
- Processes funding and payments, prepares payoffs and releases all collateral, monitors and follows up on exceptions, completes modifications or maintenance requests on existing deals
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience preparing commercial equipment loan/lease documents
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of various lease structures
- Demonstrated knowledge of loan documentation and lending regulations
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with clients and internal and external partners, including members of the sales and credit teams, internal and external legal counsel, vendors, and insurance companies
- Ability to work independently and proactively while exercising sound judgement
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work additional hours during peak periods to meet service level
- Experience with Aspire and pricing software (such as TValue and SuperTRUMP) is a plus
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.