The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Loan Administrator provides ongoing administration and maintenance of an assigned portfolio of commercial real estate and/or swap loans post-closing.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Reviews, closes, and processes modifications/extensions, payments, rate changes, payoffs, partial releases, full releases and exceptions
- Administers the construction draw process which includes reviewing budgets and ensuring that the loans are balanced (including letter of credit exposure); reviews inspection reports, identifies and resolves construction and title issues. Ensures that requests are in accordance with governing loan documents and procedures and that all required approvals have been received
- Administers swapped loans (if assigned), including onboarding new swaps, manual monthly reconcilement of billing, applying and requesting payments to the loan and swap
- As needed, coordinates the loan closing process including performing necessary due diligence, gathering client data, reviewing loan approvals and executed documents, reviewing the initial draw request, preparing funding requests and following up on post-closing exceptions
- Works closely with loan closers, relationship managers, portfolio managers, internal and external counsel, borrowers and all other authorized parties affiliated with each loan transaction
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary degree preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of financial industry experience, including 2 years of loan administration or loan operations experience
- Commercial/Construction Real Estate Loan Administration experience preferred
- Understanding of interest rate swaps preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of loan documentation and lending regulations and ability to effectively interface with customers, internal and external counsel, compliance, credit, title companies, inspectors, insurance companies and other external contacts
- Job may require additional hours of work during peak periods to meet service levels
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.