Summary of the Position:
The Compensation Analyst will support all areas of compensation administration ensuring that the company remains competitive in total reward offerings.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Assists with all aspects of compensation administration, including job pricing activities, survey participation, annual compensation review, and ongoing base pay administration
- Collaborates with management and HR colleagues on the development and maintenance of job descriptions, ensuring that the descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position
- Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information
- Accurately maintains compensation data in HR information systems and prepares reports as requested
- Accurately maintains compensation structure
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or Finance preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated HR professional experience, with 1-3 years of experience with compensation analysis.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Ability to manage priorities with deadlines while maintaining confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong understanding of Human Resources best-practices.
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.